Enjoy shared plates, appetizers, and drinks in some unexpected places as you discover an evolving neighborhood just north of Findlay Market. Learn about Cincinnati’s brewing history, visit an urban winery, and discover amazing artwork.
Sandwich and Suds Tour
Explore the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood through its sandwich shops, bars, and walk-up windows.
A Slice of Cincinnati’s Over-the-Rhine Neighborhood
Discover the best lunch spots, watering holes, and hidden gems during this casual food tour through OTR.
- Eat and drink your way past historic architecture, through hidden alleys, and around amazing art work.
- Enjoy a variety of sandwich samples, a flight of local beer, and a pour-your-own drink experience. (Non-alcoholic options available.)
- Our Sandwich and Suds Tour includes establishments like MadTree Alcove, Lucky Dog OTR, and Copper & Flame. In between stops, we highlight local attractions such as Washington Park, Music Hall, and Old St. Mary’s Church. You’ll complete the tour not only with a full stomach, but also with a better understanding of how the past and the present co-exist in this diverse neighborhood.
- The Sandwich and Suds Tour is approximately 1.5 miles in length and lasts about three hours. You will be on your feet for much of the time so this tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- Price is $59 per person.
- Tour begins at Washington Park near the corner of 14th & Race Streets.
- Parking is available for a small fee in the underground parking garage at Washington Park. Additional parking is available nearby.
- Tour operates rain or shine. In case of unforeseen circumstances that may ruin our fun, we will notify you with the option to reschedule, receive a gift card for the value of your original booking, or receive a full refund.