- Person 3 hours
Get Off the Beaten Path and Explore Pendleton
Featuring a handful of restaurants and bars, beautiful green spaces, an artists’ community, and proximity to downtown, Pendleton is a popular choice for urban explorers. The All-American Food Tour in Pendleton features a beer tasting, a cocktail sample, and plenty of food for lunch.
- Discover a secluded neighborhood adjoining Over-the-Rhine where long-time residents and artists co-exist with emerging eateries and entertainment venues.
- The All-American Food Tour explores the area in and around Ziegler Park where art galleries, live music venues, and unique shops meet locally owned restaurants and watering holes. The tour offers insight into Cincinnati history and the gritty determination that has kept this neighborhood alive. The All-American Tour includes enough food and drink for lunch.
- Stops include such popular spots as Braxton Brewing, Lucius Q, Nation Kitchen & Bar, Sugar ‘n Spice, and Boomtown Biscuits & Whiskey. Walking distance is about 1.5 miles and includes at least four stops. This tour includes several hills and alleys and is not recommended for those who cannot navigate steps and curbs. We recommend close-toed shoes.
- Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- Price is $69 per person and includes enough food for lunch, a beer tasting, a cocktail sample, and tax and gratuity for servers. Gratuity for guide is not included and is at your discretion.
- Tour begins at Ziegler Park, 1322 Sycamore Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet near the children’s playground by the pool. Parking is available for a small fee directly across Sycamore Street in the Ziegler Park Parking Lot ($5 flat fee on weekends). For more information regarding parking, please visit https://zieglerpark.org/parking.
Note: We prefer at least 4 reservations to operate this tour at the published price. If fewer than 4 people have booked, we may contact you at least 48 hours ahead to discuss other options. Options include rebooking to another date, receiving a full refund, or upgrading to a private tour.