The All-American Food Tour in Pendleton
- Person 3 hours
Get Off the Beaten Path
Featuring a handful of restaurants and bars, beautiful green spaces, an artists’ community, and proximity to downtown, Pendleton is a popular choice for urban explorers. The All-American Food Tour in Pendleton features plenty of food for lunch as well as a beer tasting.
- Discover a secluded neighborhood adjoining Over-the-Rhine where long-time residents and artists co-exist with emerging eateries and entertainment venues.
- The All-American Food Tour explores the area east of Ziegler Park where art galleries and live music venues meet locally owned restaurants and watering holes. The tour offers insight into Cincinnati history and the gritty determination that has kept this neighborhood alive. The All-American Tour includes plenty of food for lunch.
- Stops include such popular spots as Braxton Brewing, Lucius Q, Nation Kitchen & Bar, Sugar ‘n Spice, and Urbana Cafe. Walking distance is less than a mile and includes at least four restaurants. This tour includes several hills and is not recommended for those who cannot navigate steps and curbs. We recommend close-toed shoes.
- Price is $69 per person and includes enough food for lunch, a beer tasting, and tax and gratuity for servers. Gratuity for guide is not included and is at your discretion.
- Reservations are required. Contact us to discuss private tour options. Form your own group of 8 and make a date exclusively yours.
- Tour begins at Ziegler Park, 1322 Sycamore Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet near the children’s playground by the pool. Parking is available for a small fee directly across Sycamore Street in the Ziegler Park Parking Lot. For more information regarding parking, please visit https://zieglerpark.org/parking.
Note: We prefer at least 4 reservations to operate this tour at the published price. If fewer than 4 people have booked, we may contact you 24-48 hours ahead to discuss other options. Options include rebooking to another date, receiving a full refund, or upgrading to a private tour.