A 60-minute Findlay Market tour that includes a chance to meet the merchants and enjoy three samples along the way.
Self-Guided Tasting Tour at Findlay Market
- Self-Guided Tour
Taste the World at Findlay Market
Take a self-guided audio tour at historic Findlay Market. Listen to the stories surrounding this historic landmark as you work your way from one tasting sample to another. Or be your own guide using the printed script and navigational map included in the packet.
- Get to know the merchants and discover why Findlay Market is one of the most visited attractions in Cincinnati.
- Taste local specialties and foods from around the world. Choose your own stops for samples, stop to shop along the way, or take a break for a glass of wine or beer.
- The price of $25 includes audio download to your smartphone, Findlay Market map, guide booklet, and a set of five tokens to redeem for samples from Findlay Market merchants.
- The audio download is available on all of your favorite platforms including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Anchor, and Radio Public. Easy to do!
- Visiting with others? Add friends or family members to your order so that everyone has his/her own set of tokens.
- Purchase your self-guided tour any time, download the audio to your smartphone from the link in your confirmation email, and take the tour at Findlay Market whenever it works for you. Pick up your tour packet and tokens at the Market Center when you arrive.
- Fun for the whole family. Makes a great gift, too!
Pick up your map and packet at the Market Center inside the main Findlay Market building at 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. A map is also available online.
Findlay Market Hours
- Tuesday–Friday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Closed on Monday
Note: For the best experience, we suggest taking the self-guided tour on weekdays when Findlay Market moves at a little slower pace. Weekends can be extremely crowded. Please be courteous and avoid Saturdays and Sundays from 11-2 when the merchants are busiest.
- Eckerlin Meats – Old-fashioned, 6th generation butcher shop, serving award-winning Cincinnati goetta
- Churchill’s Fine Teas – Quaint shop housing the largest collection of loose-leaf tea in the Midwest
- Maverick Chocolate – Bean-to-bar chocolate factory
- Dean’s Mediterranean Imports – 2nd generation grocer and Cincinnati’s only local nut roaster
- Taste of Belgium – One of Findlay Market’s most popular vendors, serving Liege-style Belgian waffles
- OTR Bagel Bar – Fun and funky shop serving all kinds of NY style bagels (Shop closes at 3 p.m.)
- The Gourmand Group – Chefs serving fresh, deli-style dishes, many of which are prepared from foods found right at Findlay Market
- Em’s Sourdough Bread – Local baker featuring assorted breads and sandwiches
- Mama Lo Hizo – Mexican-style taco stand serving specialties just like Mama made
- Harmony Plant Fare – NYC-inspired plant-based vegan deli
- The Arepa Place – Family business making empanadas and arepas, Colombian-style
- Gramma Debbie’s Kitchen – Popular vendor serving comfort foods, salads, and sides