- Person 3.5 hours
All Aboard for the Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour!
Step on and off the Cincinnati Bell Connector to learn about the city and sample great tastes along the way. Enjoy the attractions near Findlay Market, in Over-the-Rhine, and in Downtown Cincinnati. Per Federal Transit Administration orders, masks are required on public transportation. Please bring a mask to wear while riding the streetcar.
- Travel from the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood through the Central Business District to The Banks on the 3.6-mile streetcar loop.
- Step on and off the Cincinnati Bell Connector (The Streetcar) and walk to popular restaurants and bars. Note: From time to time, we walk 2-3 blocks from the streetcar stop to a restaurant or specialty shop, so this tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Though the streetcar itself is accessible to those of all abilities, seating is not always available. Please call if you have questions.
- Our Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour features a mix of casual and upscale restaurants, bars, and specialty shops. Tour includes an introduction to the Cincinnati Bell Connector (The Streetcar), at least four food samples, and one glass of beer or wine. Typical stops are selected from such popular locations as Taft’s Ale House, Corkopolis, Prime Cincinnati, Goose & Elder, Sleepy Bee Cafe, Aladdin’s Eatery, Street City Pub, and more! Vegetarians can be accommodated if noted at time of booking.
- The tour takes about 3.5 hours. (Allow a little extra time in your schedule to accommodate any unforeseen streetcar delays.) Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- The price is $69 per person and includes enough food for lunch plus one glass of beer or wine.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
- Parking is available for a small fee in Findlay Market parking lots. For more information regarding parking, please visit www.findlaymarket.org/parking