Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour
Step-on, step-off the Cincinnati Streetcar to learn about the city and sample great tastes along the way. This tour features stops at a variety of restaurants and specialty shops from Findlay Market to The Banks.
Price & Duration
Price: $55 • 3 Hours
- Travel from the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood through the Central Business District to The Banks on the 3.6 mile streetcar loop.
- Step on and off the Cincinnati Bell Connector (The Streetcar) and walk to popular restaurants and bars. Note: From time to time, we walk 2-3 blocks from the streetcar stop to a restaurant or specialty shop so this tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Though the streetcar itself is accessible to those of all abilities, the cars are sometimes crowded and seating is not always available. Please call if you have questions.
- Our Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour features a mix of casual and upscale restaurants, bars, and specialty shops. Tour includes an introduction to the Cincinnati Bell Connector (The Streetcar), at least four food samples, and one glass of beer or wine. Typical stops are selected from such popular locations as Le’s Pho, Taft’s Ale House, Corkopolis, Prime Cincinnati, Quaintrelle, Revolution Rotisserie, B&A Street Kitchen, Sleepy Bee Cafe, Aladdin’s Eatery, Bay Horse Cafe, and more! The tour takes about 3 hours. (Allow a little extra time in your schedule to accommodate any unforeseen streetcar delays.) Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- Price is $55 per person and includes streetcar fare, enough food for a light lunch, plus one glass of beer or wine.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
- Parking is available for a small fee in Findlay Market parking lots. For more information regarding parking, please visit www.findlaymarket.org/parking