You’re the guide! Take a self-guided audio tour at historic Findlay Market. Buy today, download to your smartphone, and listen and taste the next time you are at the market.
Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour
- Person 3.5 hours
All Aboard the Cincinnati Streetcar!
Step on and off the Connector to learn about the city and sample great tastes along the way. Enjoy the attractions near Findlay Market, in Over-the-Rhine, and in Downtown Cincinnati.
- Travel from the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood through the Central Business District to The Banks on the 3.6-mile streetcar loop.
- Step on and off the Connector (The Streetcar) and walk to popular restaurants and bars. Note: Since we sometimes walk 2-3 blocks from the streetcar stop to a restaurant or specialty shop, this tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Though the streetcar itself is accessible to those of all abilities, seating is not always available. Please call if you have questions.
- Our Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour features a mix of casual and upscale restaurants, bars, and specialty shops. Tour includes an introduction to the Connector (The Streetcar), at least four food samples, and one glass of beer or wine. Typical stops are selected from such popular locations as French Crust Bistro, Taft’s Ale House, Mazunte, Goose & Elder, Aladdin’s Eatery, Street City Urban Gourmet, and more! Vegetarians can be accommodated if noted at time of booking.
- The tour takes about 3 hours. (We allow a little extra time in our schedule to accommodate any unforeseen streetcar delays.) Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- The price is $69 per person and includes enough food for lunch plus one glass of beer or wine.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
- Parking is available for a small fee in Findlay Market parking lots. For more information regarding parking, please visit www.findlaymarket.org/parking