A 60-minute Findlay Market tour that includes a chance to meet the merchants and enjoy samples along the way.
The Original Findlay Market Tour
- Person 1.5 hours
Our Most Popular Cincinnati Food Tour!
Taste your way around historic Findlay Market, Cincinnati’s only surviving public market and one of the top 10 markets in the world.
- Learn the history of Ohio’s oldest public market.
- Savor samples and small bites from five specialty merchants. Stops include such popular merchants as The OTR Bagel Bar, Dean’s Mediterranean Imports, Eckerlin’s Meats, Churchill’s Fine Teas, Makers Bakers, Taste of Belgium, Em’s Sourdough Bread, Maverick Chocolate, Harmony Plant Fare and more.
- Discover hidden gems that make your Findlay Market shopping experience unique.
- 90-minute tour, $35 per person, small groups
- Our online reservation process now includes an option to convert your booking to a private group tour. Form your own group and make the date exclusively yours.
- Choose to add a glass of wine or beer from Market Wines at the conclusion of the food tour. Price per person $7.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Your guide will meet you at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
Note: You will be on your feet for most of this 90-minute tour.