A 60-minute Findlay Market tour that includes a chance to meet the merchants and enjoy three samples along the way.
- Best Seller!
The Original Findlay Market Tour
- Person 1.5 hours
Our Most Popular Cincinnati Food Tour!
Taste your way around historic Findlay Market, Cincinnati’s only surviving public market and one of the top 10 markets in the world.
- Learn the history of Ohio’s oldest public market in the heart of the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood.
- Hear stories of 19th century German immigrants and try the dish they invented right here in Cincinnati.
- Savor samples and small bites from five specialty merchants. Stops include such popular merchants as The OTR Bagel Bar, Dean’s Mediterranean Imports, Eckerlin’s Meats, Churchill’s Fine Teas, Makers Bakers, Taste of Belgium, Em’s Sourdough Bread, Maverick Chocolate, Harmony Plant Fare and more.
- Discover hidden gems that make your Findlay Market shopping experience unique.
- 90-minute tour, $39 per person, small groups
- Choose to add a glass of wine or beer from Market Wines at the conclusion of the food tour. Price per person $8.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Your guide will meet you at the Market Center inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
Note: You will be on your feet for most of this 90-minute tour.
For our visitors from Germany, we have a Findlay Market guide who is fluent in German. Contact us to arrange a private tour, and check out momondo’s Cincinnati Guide for more travel inspiration.