The best way to experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of Cincinnati’s historic public market! Your guide introduces you to popular merchants as we enjoy samples from locally owned small businesses.
Findlay Market Mini Tour
A scaled-down version of The Original Findlay Market Tour, this mini tour packs a lot into 60 minutes. Learn to navigate the market, meet several merchants, gain valuable shopping tips, and get to know what makes Findlay Market one of Cincinnati’s favorite gathering places.
- From :
- $ 30
One Hour Market Tour!
Taste your way around historic Findlay Market, Cincinnati’s only surviving public market and one of the top 10 markets in the world.
- Get acquainted with the Findlay Market community.
- Savor samples and small bites from three specialty merchants. Stops include such popular merchants as The OTR Bagel Bar, Dean’s Mediterranean Imports, Eckerlin’s Meats, Churchill’s Fine Teas, Makers Bakers, and Taste of Belgium.
- Discover hidden gems that make your Findlay Market shopping experience unique.
- 60-minute tour, $30 per person
- Great for corporate groups, student field trips, and senior outings!
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Your guide will meet you at the Market Center inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
Note: You will be on your feet for most of this 60-minute tour. Walking distance is equivalent to about 3 or 4 city blocks.