- Person 2 hours
Experience Cincinnati Like a Local!
Our Cincinnati City Tour is designed to help you get to know Downtown Cincinnati, The Banks, and Over-the-Rhine. During the 2-hour experience, your guide escorts you on and off the Cincinnati streetcar as we highlight popular attractions along the route.
The tour is available on most days. Give us a call at 513-602-5602 if you don’t see availability on our calendar.
- Typical stops include Fountain Square, Smale Riverfront Park, Washington Park, and Findlay Market.
- The base price is $49 per person for the informational tour only. No charge for children accompanying adults. Ask about adding food and drink options.
- This is a personalized tour designed just for you. Your guide can offer insight into your areas of interest, whether you are looking for a general introduction to our region or focusing on more specific topics like local history, art and architecture, recreation, or the culinary scene.
- Since we walk several blocks between streetcar stops, this tour is not recommended for those who have trouble walking. However, the streetcar is fully accessible. Contact us with specific questions.
- Our Cincinnati City Tour is designed for 2-4 people. Call to discuss corporate outings, large groups, or special circumstances.
- Each tour originates at Fountain Square. However, we are happy to meet you at your Downtown hotel or rental. We recommend allowing 2-3 hours for the entire activity.
- Our Cincinnati City Tour is available on most days. Please make your reservations at least 24 hours ahead of your desired tour time. We will contact you to confirm the most convenient starting time.