Wander Walnut Hills
Sample Walnut Hills culture and cuisine during a casual guided tour through a Cincinnati neighborhood in the midst of redevelopment.
Price & Duration
Price: $65 · 3 Hours
- Learn the history of the Walnut Hills neighborhood.
- Taste samples at five local establishments.
- Our Walnut Hills Tour features restaurants, bars, and specialty shops in and around E. McMillan and Woodburn Avenue. Tour includes great food and a chance to see work in progress as a historic neighborhood blends old with new. The Walnut Hills Tour is slightly more than 2.0 miles in length and lasts about three hours. This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- Price is $65 per person and includes enough food for lunch and a glass of beer or wine. Typical stops include Fireside Pizza, Gomez Salsa Cantina, Just Q’in BBQ, O Pie O, Woodburn Brewery, and Urbana Cafe.
- All tours begin and end at Fireside Pizza, 773 E. McMillan Street, Cincinnati, OH 45206. A map is available at https://goo.gl/maps/oKMY73FWtw92.
- Free parking is available across the street from Fireside Pizza.
Click here to call (513) 602-5602 (513) 602-5602 Click here to email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Click here to view location 107 W. Elder St. Cincinnati, OH 45202
107 W. Elder St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Subscribe for the inside scoop on the Cincy food scene.