Wander Walnut Hills
Sample Walnut Hills culture and cuisine as we explore an historic community in the midst of change.
Note: At this time, local ordinances require a mask or other face covering when inside a building or if you are unable to safely distance from others not in your household.
Price & Duration
Price: $60 · 3 Hours
- Learn the history of the Walnut Hills neighborhood.
- Visit a variety of restaurants, bars, and cafes between E. McMillan Street and Woodburn Avenue. Tour includes generous samples and a chance to see work in progress as a historic neighborhood blends old with new.
- The Walnut Hills Tour is slightly more than 2.0 miles in length and lasts about three hours. Most of the tour is outdoors.
- Tour includes a chance to get to know more about such popular establishments as Fireside Pizza, Gomez Salsa Cantina, Just Q’in BBQ, O Pie O, Woodburn Brewery, Comfort Station, Esoteric Brewing, and Urbana Cafe. You will enjoy samples from at least four of these locations.
- Price is $60 per person and includes enough food for lunch and a glass of beer or wine.
- This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- All tours begin and end at Fireside Pizza, 773 E. McMillan Street, Cincinnati, OH 45206. A map is available at https://goo.gl/maps/oKMY73FWtw92.
- Free parking is available across the street from Fireside Pizza.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Subscribe for the inside scoop on the Cincy food scene.