- Person 3 hours
Wander Walnut Hills will restart soon! Call about private tours.
Sample Walnut Hills culture and cuisine as we explore an historic community in the midst of change.
- Visit a variety of restaurants, bars, and cafes on and around E. McMillan Street or Woodburn Avenue. Tour includes generous samples and a chance to see work in progress as a historic neighborhood blends old with new.
- The Walnut Hills Tour is about 2 miles in length and lasts about three hours.
- Tour includes a chance to get to know more about such popular establishments as Fireside Pizza, Gomez Salsa Cantina, Just Q’in BBQ, O Pie O, Comfort Station, Caffe Vivaci, Esoteric Brewing, and Urbana Cafe. You will enjoy samples from at least four of these locations. Vegetarians can be accommodated if noted at time of booking.
- The price is $59 per person and includes enough food for lunch and a glass of beer or wine.
- This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- All tours begin and end at Fireside Pizza, 773 E. McMillan Street, Cincinnati, OH 45206. A map is available at https://goo.gl/maps/oKMY73FWtw92.
- Free parking is available across the street from Fireside Pizza.