Walnut Hills Food and Drink Tour
- Person 3 hours
Walnut Hills Food and Drink Tour is now available! Call about private tours.
See how one of Cincinnati’s oldest hilltop neighborhoods is undergoing change, preserving history, restoring pride, and introducing new inclusive businesses to the area.
- Visit a variety of restaurants, bars, and cafes near Peebles Corner at the intersection of E. McMillan St. and Gilbert Avenue. Tour includes generous samples and a chance to see work in progress as a historic neighborhood blends old with new.
- The Walnut Hills Tour is about one mile in length and lasts about three hours.
- Tour includes a chance to get to know more about such popular establishments as Fireside Pizza, Gomez Salsa Cantina, Just Q’in BBQ, Comfort Station, Caffe Vivaci, Esoteric Brewing, and Decibel Korean Fried Chicken. You will enjoy samples from at least four of these locations. Vegetarians can be accommodated if noted at time of booking.
- The price is $69 per person and includes enough food for lunch and a beer, wine, or cocktail sample.
- This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- All tours begin and end at Fireside Pizza, 773 E. McMillan Street, Cincinnati, OH 45206. A map is available at https://goo.gl/maps/oKMY73FWtw92.
- Free parking is available across the street from Fireside Pizza with curbside parking also available nearby.