Experience Cincinnati Like a Local
Discover food, culture, and history around every corner!
In Cincinnati, we’re all about family, neighborhoods, and traditions. But we’re also at the crossroads of America, where a variety of cultures blend together. We find common ground at the table, as we share not only local specialties but also foods from around the world. In these uncertain times, our culinary tours may be just what you need. Come walk with us, taste with us, and safely experience Cincinnati in a whole new way.
In consideration of COVID-19 protocols, we redesigned our food tours around picnics, outdoor dining, and takeaway foods. We also added curated food boxes and at-home experiences.
Choose from public tours, private tours, or even a “do-it-yourself” experience. Find your own comfort level, and make the most of fall in Cincinnati!
In order to help you feel confident when booking a tour, we have put the following guidelines in place:
- Current COVID-19 ordinances require masks in public buildings. Even though our tours are primarily operating as OUTDOOR activities, we would like everyone to come prepared to follow the local ordinance.
- Group size is limited to 10 or fewer people per guide.
- Guides pay extra attention to physical distancing and assure each guest feels comfortable in the group. In some instances, we may offer an opportunity to take a look at an inside space or to cool off in the air conditioning. Of course, you may choose to wait outside, and we’ll bring the sample to you.
- Food and drink samples are prepared and served by merchants or restaurant staff in accordance with the latest Health Department regulations.
- If, for any reason, you decide you would rather not join us after booking, you may choose to reschedule to a future date or convert your booking to a gift card.
- In case we decide to cancel due to rain or other unforeseen circumstances, we will contact you directly to discuss rescheduling or converting to a gift card.
Featured Product of the Month
Our Food Tour To Go box is dressed up for Halloween. If it’s a trick to get together, send some Findlay Market treats! It’s a great way to share a Cincinnati experience with friends and family, near and far. Best of all, your $35* supports six locally owned small businesses. Price includes free domestic shipping.
*Discounted price for local pickup and bulk orders.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Subscribe for the inside scoop on the Cincy food scene.