The best way to safely experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of Cincinnati’s historic public market! Your guide introduces you to popular merchants as we enjoy samples from locally owned small businesses.
Experience Cincinnati Like a Local
Cincinnati met the challenges of the pandemic and has emerged even stronger. Our community blends old and new, sprinkles it with vibrant sports, arts and culture, and tops it off with a melting pot of locally-owned restaurants, specialty shops, and breweries.
You can experience our true Midwest hospitality with Cincinnati Food Tours. Our groups are small and offer plenty of personal attention. Explore our public market, ride our streetcar, visit our restaurants, and drink our beer. We’ll show you what’s so great about Cincinnati!
In order to help you feel confident when booking a tour, we have put the following guidelines in place:
- Group size is limited to 10 people per guide.
- Our guides have been fully vaccinated.
- Food and drink samples are prepared and served by merchants or restaurant staff in accordance with the latest Health Department regulations.
- According to Federal Transit Administration orders, masks are required on public transportation. Please bring a mask for The Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tours and the City Tour.
- If you are unable to join us after booking, you may choose to reschedule to a future date or convert your booking to a gift card.
- In the rare event we need to cancel due to rain or other unforeseen circumstances, we will contact you directly to discuss rescheduling or converting to a gift card.