The best way to safely experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of Cincinnati’s historic public market! Your guide introduces you to popular merchants as we enjoy samples from locally owned small businesses.
Experience Cincinnati Like a Local
Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a long-time resident, the time is right to experience Cincinnati. Restaurants, shops, attractions, and hotels are open and ready to welcome you to the Queen City.
All of our guides have been fully vaccinated, and Cincinnati Food Tours is operating normally. Although most tours are primarily outdoors, we are now also visiting indoor spaces and restaurants. If you aren’t ready to join a group yet, consider our self-guided audio tour at Findlay Market. Feel free, too, to contact us about hosting your private group. We love to get creative!
In order to help you feel confident when booking a tour, we have put the following guidelines in place:
- Group size is limited to 10 people per guide.
- Our guides have been fully vaccinated.
- Food and drink samples are prepared and served by merchants or restaurant staff in accordance with the latest Health Department regulations.
- According to Federal Transit Administration orders, masks are required on public transportation. Please bring a mask for The Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tours and the City Tour.
- If for any reason you decide you would rather not join us after booking, you may choose to reschedule to a future date or convert your booking to a gift card.
- In the rare event we need to cancel due to rain or other unforeseen circumstances, we will contact you directly to discuss rescheduling or converting to a gift card.
Buy Gift Cards and Gift Boxes!
Taste the World of Findlay Market Right at Home or at the Office
Send a gift from Findlay Market to share the flavor of Cincinnati’s historic public market. Each of our gift packages contains a collection of non-perishable foods from some of our favorite Findlay Market merchants. Great for birthdays, holidays, and virtual meetings! Boxes ship weekly. Local pickup available, too.
Gift cards are available in any denomination, as a stand alone gift or as a special addition to a gift box. Card value may be applied to any future Cincinnati Food Tours experience and never expires.
Note: For information about corporate gifts or other bulk orders, call Barb at 513-602-5602.
I found my passion at historic Findlay Market when my husband Barry and I opened our fresh produce and specialty shop called Daisy Mae’s Market. I discovered that our store was just the starting point for sharing our love of food and connecting with the Greater Cincinnati community. I launched Cincinnati Food Tours in 2012 as a way to introduce visitors to Findlay Market, share culinary experiences, and spread my enthusiasm for the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood. Cincinnati Food Tours continues to grow, exploring new neighborhoods and adding new small business partners. I invite you to join us as we share food, culture, and history one step at a time.
Barb Cooper, Certified Tourism Ambassador