The best way to safely experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of Cincinnati’s historic public market! Your guide introduces you to popular merchants as we pick up samples from around the market.
Experience Cincinnati Like a Local
Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a long-time resident, the time is right to experience Cincinnati. Restaurants, shops, attractions, and hotels are open and ready to welcome you to the Queen City.
Cincinnati Food Tours and all of our tour partners are operating in a COVID-conscious way. All of our guides have been fully vaccinated, and we are focused on outdoor experiences as much as possible. If you aren’t ready to join a group yet, consider our self-guided audio tour at Findlay Market. Feel free, too, to contact us about hosting your private group. We love to get creative!
Special Considerations for COVID-19
In order to help you feel confident when booking a tour, we have put the following guidelines in place:
- Current COVID-19 ordinances require masks in public buildings. Even though our tours are operating primarily as OUTDOOR activities, we would like everyone to come prepared to follow the local ordinance.
- Group size is limited to 10 people per guide.
- Our guides have been fully vaccinated.
- Guides pay extra attention to physical distancing and assure each guest feels comfortable in the group.
- Food and drink samples are prepared and served by merchants or restaurant staff in accordance with the latest Health Department regulations.
- If for any reason you decide you would rather not join us after booking, you may choose to reschedule to a future date or convert your booking to a gift card.
- In case we decide to cancel due to rain or other unforeseen circumstances, we will contact you directly to discuss rescheduling or converting to a gift card.
Buy Gift Cards and Gift Boxes!
Taste the World of Findlay Market Right at Home or at the Office
Send a gift from Findlay Market to share the flavor of Cincinnati’s historic public market. Each of our gift packages contains a collection of non-perishable foods from some of our favorite Findlay Market merchants. Great for birthdays, holidays, and virtual meetings! Boxes ship weekly. Local pickup available, too.
Gift cards are available in any denomination, as a stand alone gift or as a special addition to a gift box. Card value may be applied to any future Cincinnati Food Tours experience and never expire.
Note: For information about corporate gifts or other bulk orders, call Barb at 513-602-5602.
I found my passion at historic Findlay Market when my husband Barry and I opened our fresh produce and specialty shop called Daisy Mae’s Market. I discovered that our store was just the starting point for sharing our love of food and connecting with the Greater Cincinnati community. I launched Cincinnati Food Tours in 2012 as a way to introduce visitors to Findlay Market, share culinary experiences, and spread my enthusiasm for the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood. Cincinnati Food Tours continues to grow, exploring new neighborhoods and adding new small business partners. I invite you to join us as we share food, culture, and history one step at a time.
Barb Cooper, Certified Tourism Ambassador