Beyond the Market Tasting Tour
- Person 3 hours
A Surprising Over-the-Rhine Adventure
Enjoy a casual guided tour through one of the largest intact urban historic districts in the U.S. A brewery, a winery, and a comic book shop are just a few of the surprises you will discover north of Findlay Market.
- Learn the history of the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood and the Northern Liberties.
- Enjoy several appetizers and shared plates, beer, wine, and a special cocktail. (Non-alcoholic options available.)
- The Beyond the Market Tasting Tour explores the Brewery District north of Findlay Market, where a new breed of pioneers is leading the way with their unique shops, hidden watering holes, and reimagined restaurants. Walking distance is less than a mile in length with at three sit-down stops along the way. This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. (We climb several flights of stairs.)
- The Beyond the Market Tour offers insight into Cincinnati brewing history and architecture, its wine culture, The Rookwood Pottery Company, Artworks murals, and the broad backgrounds of residents and business owners around Findlay Market.
- The price is $75 per person and includes a beer tasting, a wine tasting and tour of an urban winery, a funky cocktail sample plus several food samples. It’s a special way to spend a Sunday afternoon!
- Reservations are required. Form your own group of 8, and contact us to discuss private group tours.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Market Center inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
- Parking is available for a small fee in Findlay Market parking lots. For more information regarding parking, please visit www.findlaymarket.org/parking