- Person 3 hours
Explore the Northern Area of Over-the-Rhine
Go on a casual guided tour through one of the largest intact urban historic districts in the U.S. A brewery and a winery are just two of the surprises you discover.
Note: At this time, local ordinances require a mask or other face-covering when inside a building or if you are unable to safely distance from others not in your household. We take all COVID-19 precautions seriously and recommend you wear a mask the entire tour except when eating and drinking.
- Learn the history of the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood.
- Enjoy light appetizers, beer and wine, and a special dessert.
- The Beyond the Market Tour explores the Brewery District north of Findlay Market, where a new breed of pioneers is leading the way with their unique shops, hidden watering holes, and reimagined restaurants. Walking distance is less than a mile in length with a sit-down stop or two along the way. This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. (We climb several flights of stairs.)
- The Beyond the Market Tour offers insight into Cincinnati brewing history and architecture, The Rookwood Pottery Company, Artworks murals, and the broad backgrounds of residents and business owners around Findlay Market. Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- The price is $60 per person and includes beer and wine plus several food samples. It’s a special way to spend a Sunday afternoon!
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
- Parking is available for a small fee in Findlay Market parking lots. For more information regarding parking, please visit www.findlaymarket.org/parking