Signature Over-the-Rhine Tour
- Person 3 hours
Cincinnati’s Favorite Neighborhood Tour!
Take a casual guided walking experience through an amazing urban historic district. Enjoy enough food for lunch plus a glass of beer or wine.
- Discover why the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood is one of the best examples of urban revitalization in the U.S.
- Admire unmatched 19th-century architecture as you hear the stories of German immigrants who settled here.
- Enjoy samples from at least four popular local restaurants like Taft’s Ale House, Goose & Elder, Sacred Beast, Boombox Buns, Brown Bear Bakery, and more! When restaurants can accommodate us, we dine inside. When capacity is an issue, we pick up “street food.” Either way, your tour includes a glass of beer, wine, or a non-alcoholic drink, often at The Porch at Washington Park.
- The Over-the-Rhine Tour is approximately 2 miles in length and lasts about three hours. You will be on your feet for much of the time. This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Reservations are required. We try to operate rain or shine. However, in case of torrential rain or dangerous weather that will spoil our fun, the tour will be rescheduled or you will receive a full refund.
- The price is $69 per person and includes enough food for lunch plus one beer or wine. Maximum group size is 10 people. We can accommodate vegetarians if noted at time of booking.
- Our online reservation process now includes an option to convert your booking to a private group tour. Form your own group and make the date exclusively yours.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available here.
- Parking is available for a small fee in Findlay Market parking lots. For more information regarding parking, please visit www.findlaymarket.org/parking