- Person 3 hours
Cincinnati’s Favorite Neighborhood Tour!
We reinvented our Over-the-Rhine Tour. It’s still a casual guided walking experience through an amazing urban historic district, but every tour features outside dining when possible. It’s a whole new way to experience OTR.
Note: At this time, local ordinances require a mask or other face-covering when inside a building or if you are unable to safely distance from others not in your household. We recommend wearing your mask at all times during the tour except when eating and drinking.
- Discover why the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood is one of the best examples of urban revitalization in the U.S.
- Admire unmatched 19th-century architecture as you hear the stories of German immigrants who settled here.
- Enjoy samples from at least four popular local restaurants like Taft’s Ale House, Revolution Rotisserie, Goose & Elder, Sacred Beast, Brown Bear Bakery, and more! The 2021 version of our OTR Tour utilizes outside dining when possible. At this time, we are picking up takeaway samples for a picnic at Washington Park.
- The Over-the-Rhine Tour is approximately 1.5 miles in length and lasts about three hours. You will be on your feet most of the time, so this tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Reservations are required. In case of inclement weather, the tour will be rescheduled or you will receive a full refund.
- The price is $59 per person and includes enough food for lunch plus one beer or wine. Maximum group size of 8 people.
- Our online reservation process now includes an option to convert your booking to a private group tour. Form your own group and make the date exclusively yours.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
- Parking is available for a small fee in Findlay Market parking lots. For more information regarding parking, please visit www.findlaymarket.org/parking