Signature Over-the-Rhine Tour
- Person 3 hours
Cincinnati’s Favorite Neighborhood Tour!
Take a casual guided walking experience through an amazing urban historic district. Enjoy enough food for lunch plus a glass of beer or wine.
- Discover why the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood is one of the best examples of urban revitalization in the U.S.
- Admire unmatched 19th-century architecture as you hear the stories of German immigrants who settled here.
- Enjoy samples at four locally-owned restaurants like Taft’s Ale House, Goose & Elder, Sacred Beast, Fillo, and The Lübecker. Your guide takes you from one restaurant to another where you will be seated at each one to enjoy a pre-arranged dish. Although restaurants vary based on availability, we design each tour to include several lunch items plus a sweet treat along the way.
- The Over-the-Rhine Tour is approximately 2 miles in length and lasts about three hours. You will be on your feet for much of the time with sit-down breaks of 20-30 minutes at each restaurant. This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. We try to operate rain or shine. However, in case of torrential rain or dangerous weather that will spoil our fun, the tour will be rescheduled or you will receive a full refund.
- The price is $75 per person and includes enough food for lunch plus one beer or wine. Additional drinks are available for purchase. Maximum group size is 8 people. We can accommodate vegetarians if noted at time of booking.
- Private tours are available. Form your own group of 8, and contact us to make the date exclusively yours.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available here.
- Parking is available for a small fee in Findlay Market parking lots. For more information regarding parking, please visit www.findlaymarket.org/parking