Sneak Peek on September 24!
Be among the first to join us for this new Cincinnati Food Tours experience.
- Learn the history of one of Cincinnati’s oldest neighborhoods
- Enjoy samples from four or more locally-owned restaurants, bars, or specialty shops.
- Our Hyde Park Food and Drink Tour includes enough food for lunch plus a glass of beer or wine.
- Walking distance is about 1.5 miles with several sit-down stops along the way. You will be on your feet for much of the time so this tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking.
- Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- Price is $69 per person and includes one glass of beer or wine. Additional drinks may be purchased along the way.
- Tour begins at Churchill’s Fine Teas, 3438 Edwards Road, Cincinnati, OH 45208.
- A few free parking spaces are located behind the building. Metered spaces are available on the street, and several paid lots are near The Echo on Gregson Place. Visit www.parking.com/Cincinnati for more information. Please plan to arrive about 10 minutes before tour time in order to meet your guide and begin the tour promptly.
- If tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to reschedule, receive a gift card for the value of your original booking, or receive a full refund.