Hyde Park Food and Drink Tour
Only 6 miles from Downtown Cincinnati!
Explore one of Cincinnati’s oldest and hippest neighborhoods.
- Learn the history of one of Cincinnati’s wealthiest “cityburbs.”
- Enjoy samples from five locally-owned restaurants, bars, or specialty shops. Our stops include Hyde Park favorites like Dear Restaurant & Butchery, Churchill’s Fine Teas, The Echo, Mesa Loca, and Peace, Love and Little Donuts.
- Our Hyde Park Food and Drink Tour includes plenty of food for lunch plus a cocktail sample.
- Walking distance is about one mile with at least three sit-down stops along the way.
- Price is $69 per person and includes pre-arranged samples at each stop along the route. We include enough food for lunch plus one drink sample. Additional drinks may be purchased along the way.
- Tour begins at The Echo, 3510 Edwards Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45208. Paid parking is available in a lot just north of The Echo and behind Arthur’s Restaurant. Enter off Edwards Rd. at Gregson Place. Metered street parking is also an option. Please plan to arrive in front of The Echo a few minutes before tour time in order to meet your guide and begin the tour promptly.
- Tour operates rain or shine. Please bring an umbrella if skies look threatening. Dress casually and wear comfortable shoes. If tour is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be given the option to reschedule, receive a gift card for the value of your original booking, or receive a full refund.
- Private tours are available. Form your own group of 8, and contact us to make a date exclusively yours.