Sneak Peek on September 24!
Be among the first to join us for this new Cincinnati Food Tours experience.
- Learn the history of one of Cincinnati’s favorite “cityburbs.”
- Enjoy samples from five or more locally-owned restaurants, bars, or specialty shops. Our stops vary but include such Hyde Park favorites as Dear Restaurant & Butchery, Churchill’s Fine Teas, The Echo, and Peace, Love and Little Donuts.
- Our Hyde Park Food and Drink Tour includes enough food for lunch plus a glass of beer, wine, or seltzer.
- Walking distance is about one mile with several sit-down stops along the way. You will be on your feet for much of the time so this tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- Price is $69 per person and includes food and drink as described above. Additional drinks may be purchased along the way.
- Tour begins at The Echo, 3510 Edwards Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45208.
- Paid parking is available in a lot just north of The Echo and behind Arthur’s Restaurant. Enter off Edwards Rd. at Gregson Place. Metered street parking is also an option. Please plan to arrive in front of The Echo a few minutes before tour time in order to meet your guide and begin the tour promptly.
- Tour operates rain or shine. Please bring an umbrella if skies look threatening. Dress casually and wear comfortable shoes. If tour is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be given the option to reschedule, receive a gift card for the value of your original booking, or receive a full refund.