12 Days of Holiday Giving from Our Cincinnati Food Tour Partners
In this world of too much “stuff,” many of us have shifted our holiday giving to experiences and edible gifts. To get you started on your shopping, we’ve come up with a list of gifts that are easy to pick up or order online from some of our food tour partners. These are items available right here in Cincinnati from local small business owners, many of whom you may have met on one of our tours. We wish we could include something from each of our 60 partners, but in the spirit of the season we narrowed it down to something for each of the 12 Days of Christmas. So here you go and Happy Shopping!
- Freshly roasted cashews from Dean’s Mediterranean Imports
- Handcrafted chocolate from Maverick Chocolate Co.
- Christmas morning cinnamon rolls from Em’s Sourdough Bread.
- Custom gift basket from OTR Candy Bar.
- A 6-pack of Santa’s Bribe Christmas Cookie Ale from Taft’s Ale House.
- An extra special night out at Prime Cincinnati or Salazar.
- An assortment of loose leaf tea from Churchill’s Fine Teas.
- A dozen macarons from Macaron Bar.
- A Cheese of the Month subscription from The Rhined.
- A bottle of wine from Market Wines, Corkopolis, or 1215 Wine Bar.
- A dozen mini desserts from Sweet Petit Desserts.
- A 4-pack of Belgian waffles from Taste of Belgium.
Thanks again for shopping local! Merry Christmas and Enjoy the Holidays!