Wyoming Walk: Food + History Tour
- Person 3 hours
20 Minutes from Downtown Cincinnati
Experience the small town feel of the Wyoming neighborhood!
The historic village includes an impressive array of architecture surrounded by towering trees and huge lawns. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Wyoming provides a living history spanning almost 200 years.
- The Wyoming Walk explores the area in and around the heart of the village where locals gather to share a cup of coffee, catch up with neighbors, or shop. Your tour starts at Station Family + BBQ where you are greeted by co-owner Kelly Trush. With your drink in hand, you sample the featured dish and rub elbows with one of the chefs. From Station, follow Kelly as she introduces you to her neighborhood, highlighting the history and architecture on every corner. We meet some fine community folks and share what’s cooking on Wyoming Avenue.
- Our Wyoming Walk operates in and around Station Family + BBQ, the Village Green, and Wyoming Avenue. We are on our feet much of the time, but we do enjoy one or two sit-down stops.
- Price of $59 per person includes several food samples and a glass of beer or wine. (Vegetarian options are available if noted at the time of booking.) Note: In case of rain that will ruin the fun, we will reschedule or offer you a full refund.
- Private tours are available with custom options to fit your needs and budget. Call Barb at 513-602-5602 to discuss.
- Tour begins at Station Family + BBQ, 400 Wyoming Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45215. Plenty of free parking is available in the lot behind the restaurant and on surrounding streets. Please meet your guide Kelly Trush near the front entrance.
We prefer at least 4 reservations to operate this tour at the published price. If fewer than 4 people have booked, we may contact you at least 48 hours ahead to discuss other options. Options include rebooking to another date, receiving a full refund, or upgrading to a private tour.