Beyond the Market
Explore the northern area of Over-the-Rhine during a casual guided tour through one of the largest intact urban historic districts in the U.S.
- Taste samples at four or five establishments.
- The Beyond the Market Tour explores the Brewery District north of Findlay Market where a new breed of pioneers is leading the way with their unique shops, hidden watering holes, and reimagined restaurants. Walking distance is less than a mile in length and includes at least four stops. This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. (We climb several flights of stairs.) The Beyond the Market Tour includes plenty of appetizers and drinks, and we’ll fill your mind with information about Cincinnati’s brewing industry, its historic architecture, The Rookwood Pottery Company, Artworks murals, and the rapid change this area has undergone. Stops are selected from such popular locations as Skeleton Root, The Rhined, French Crust Bistro, Goose & Elder, Artichoke, Cherbourg Cypress, and Harvest OTR, with more new restaurants coming soon. Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- Four (or more) appetizers and at least 2 glasses of wine or beer will help you kick off your weekend. Price is $65 per person. Makes a perfect prelude to a night out in the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood or a special way to spend your Sunday Funday.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
- Parking is available for a small fee in Findlay Market parking lots. For more information regarding parking, please visit www.findlaymarket.org/parking
Click here to call (513) 602-5602 (513) 602-5602 Click here to email [email protected] [email protected]
Click here to view location 107 W. Elder St. Cincinnati, OH 45202
107 W. Elder St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Subscribe for the inside scoop on the Cincy food scene.