Visit restaurants and attractions along the 3.6-mile streetcar loop through Downtown Cincinnati and Over-the-Rhine. Tour starts and ends at Findlay Market.
Cincinnati Streetcar Holiday Tour
- Person 12 and Older
- Child Under 12
Celebrate the Holidays in Downtown Cincinnati!
Ride the Cincinnati Bell Connector and discover the spirit of the holiday season.
- Travel from the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood through the Central Business District to The Banks on the 3.6 mile streetcar loop.
- Step on and off at several stops and take short walks to discover holiday attractions and enjoy festive treats.
- Our Cincinnati Streetcar Holiday Tour features three seasonal food samples plus a cup of coffee or hot chocolate. Tour includes an overview of historic Findlay Market, a ride on the Cincinnati Bell Connector (The Streetcar), and a unique way to experience the holiday spirit in Downtown Cincinnati.
- The tour includes a combination of walking and riding the streetcar and takes about 2.5 hours. Reservations are required; maximum 10 people per tour.
- We invite parents and grandparents to bring the whole family. Choose Child’s Price for those 3-12 years old. No charge for children 2 and under.
- Price includes professional guide and holiday tasting samples as described above. Gratuity for guide is not included and is at your discretion.
- Private tours also available including options to add cocktails and/or additional food. Contact Barb at 513-602-5602 for more information.
- All tours begin and end at the corner of 14th Street and Race Street by the entrance to Washington Park, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Parking is available for a small fee in the Washington Park Parking Garage. Enter off Race Street at 13th Street or off Elm Street in front of Music Hall. Additional parking information can be found at https://www.3cdc.org/where-to-park/.
- Friendly reminder: Face masks are required when riding the Cincinnati Bell Connector.