Mark Your Calendar for Cincinnati Food Festivals
If you are a food festival fanatic, Cincinnati is the place to be in 2022. After two years of schedules disrupted by the pandemic, festivals are coming back with a bang this year. At the top of the food pyramid is Taste of Cincinnati, the nation’s longest running free culinary arts festival. But the Cincinnati region has a number of other weekend food festivals, large and small, that will leave your taste buds humming from April through October.
Let the craving begin! Find your favorites and mark your calendar now.
- Findlay Kitchen Tasting Event, April 24, 2022
- Asian Food Fest, May 7-8. 2022
- Smoke on the River BBQ Fest, May 13-15, 2022
- Taste of Cincinnati, May 28-30, 2022
- Cincy Veg Fest, June 4, 2022
- Newport Italian Festival, June 9-12, 2022
- Rockin Taco Festival, June 24-26, 2022
- Cincinnati Celtic Festival, July 8-10, 2022
- Bacon, Bourbon, and Brew, July 14-17
- Glier’s Goettafest, July 28-August 7, 2022
- Great Inland Seafood Festival, August 11-14, 2022
- Oktoberfest Zinzinnati, September 16-18, 2022
Although not specifically focused on food, you will also find plenty of restaurant specials, food trucks, and street vendors during Blink, a celebration of light and art. Blink runs October 13-16, 2022 and is a “not-to-be-missed” Cincinnati event.
This list seems to grow by the day as individual neighborhoods and churches continue to announce their 2022 festival plans. We will continue to update this post as we learn of more major announcements. Be sure to follow Visit Cincy, too, for all the latest news on special events throughout the region. In the meantime, if you know of a food festival we have missed, don’t hesitate to add it to the comments.