Let’s get over giving “stuff.” We all have enough stuff. This year consider giving experiences and making memories with your gifts. Here are our top five recommendations for Cincinnati gift giving:
1. Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden Give general admission tickets or Holiday Adventure Tickets to one of the top 10 zoos in the United States. The annual PNC Festival of Lights is a perfect way to get the family together. Better yet, give a membership that lasts the whole year!
2. Cincinnati Arts Association Give the gift of live music, dance, or theater. A Cincinnati Arts Association gift certificate can be used for events at either Music Hall or the Aronoff Center. Take in a Cincinnati Symphony or Pops concert, or choose the Cincinnati Ballet, Cincinnati Opera, May Festival, or a Fifth Third Bank Broadway in Cincinnati performance. Cincinnati is one of few U.S. cities to offer so many options to enjoy the arts. Take advantage of it!
3. Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park Experience professional theater in Mt. Adams overlooking downtown Cincinnati and the Ohio River. Choose from musicals, dramas, comedy, or recent hits in one of two intimate theaters. When was the last time you saw a live performance of A Christmas Carol? Every seat feels like a front row seat!
4. Cincinnati Museum Center Three museums in one plus an Omnimax Theater, and the building itself is worth a trip. Revisit an old tradition by taking the kids to the Holiday Junction featuring the Duke Energy Holiday Trains or try something new with The Art of the Brick. With rotating exhibits, there is always something new.
5. Cincinnati Food Tours The Cincinnati restaurant scene is exploding! Explore historic Findlay Market or stretch your experience to include popular Over-the-Rhine restaurants, bars, and pastry shops. See this revitalized neighborhood on an escorted tour while enjoying some delicious samples along the way! Guests choose their own date and gift certificates never expire.
Make it an early New Year’s Resolution. Forget trying to think of some THING to give. Instead give something to remember.