The Original Findlay Market Tour
- Learn the history of Ohio’s oldest public market.
- Savor samples and small bites from five specialty merchants. Stops include such popular merchants as The OTR Bagel Bar, Dean’s Mediterranean Imports, Eckerlin’s Meats, Churchill’s Fine Teas, Gramma Debbie’s Kitchen, Taste of Belgium, Em’s Sourdough Bread, Maverick Chocolate, The Gourmand Group, and more.
- Discover hidden gems that make your Findlay Market shopping experience unique.
- 90-minute tour, $30 per person, small groups
- On Saturday tours, choose to add a glass of wine or beer from Market Wines at the conclusion of the food tour. Price per person $5.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Your guide will meet you at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
Click here to call (513) 602-5602 (513) 602-5602 Click here to email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Click here to view location 107 W. Elder St. Cincinnati, OH 45202
107 W. Elder St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Subscribe for the inside scoop on the Cincy food scene.