The Original Findlay Market Tour
- Learn the history of Ohio’s oldest public market.
- Taste samples and small bites as you meet five specialty merchants. Stops include such popular merchants as The Gourmand Group, Dean’s Mediterranean Imports, Eckerlin’s Meats, Churchill’s Fine Teas, Gramma Debbie’s Kitchen, Taste of Belgium, Em’s Sourdough Bread, Maverick Chocolate, Babushka Pierogies, and more.
- Discover hidden gems that make your Findlay Market shopping experience unique.
- 90-minute tour, $30 per person
- Choose to add a Cincinnati Streetcar experience with your tour guide on selected Friday tours. Allow one additional hour after food tour ends to complete the loop and see the sights. Price per person $7.
- On Saturday tours, choose to add a glass of wine or beer from Market Wines at the conclusion of the food tour. Price per person $5.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
Click here to call (513) 602-5602 (513) 602-5602 Click here to email [email protected] [email protected]
Click here to view location 107 W. Elder St. Cincinnati, OH 45202
107 W. Elder St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Subscribe for the inside scoop on the Cincy food scene.