The Original Findlay Market Tour
- Learn the history of Ohio’s oldest public market.
- Taste samples and small bites as you meet five specialty merchants. Stops include such popular merchants as Fresh Table, Dean’s Mediterranean Imports, Churchill’s Fine Teas, Gramma Debbie’s Kitchen, Taste of Belgium, Em’s Sourdough Bread, Mimi’s Gourmet Eggrolls, Maverick Chocolate, Babushka Pierogies, and more.
- Discover hidden gems that make your Findlay Market shopping experience unique.
- 90-minute tour, $25 per person
- On Friday tours, choose to add a Cincinnati Streetcar experience with your tour guide. Allow one additional hour after food tour ends to complete the loop and see the sights. Price per person $7.
- On Saturday tours, choose to add a glass of wine or beer from Market Wines at the conclusion of the food tour. Price per person $5.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.