The All-American Food Tour in Pendleton
Get off the beaten path in Over-the-Rhine and explore the adjoining neighborhood of Pendleton during a casual guided tour through one of the largest intact urban historic districts in the U.S.!
Price & Duration
Price: $65 • 3 Hours
- Discover a side of Over-the-Rhine where long-time residents and artists co-exist with emerging eateries and entertainment venues.
- Enjoy at least three food samples, one craft cocktail sample, and one locally brewed craft beer flight.
- The All-American Food Tour explores the area in and around Ziegler Park where art galleries, live music venues, and unique shops meet locally owned restaurants and watering holes. The tour offers insight into Over-the-Rhine history and the gritty determination that has kept this neighborhood alive. The All-American Tour includes enough food and drink for lunch. Typical stops include 3 Points Brewery, Lucius Q, Nation Kitchen & Bar, and Boomtown Biscuits & Whiskey. Walking distance is less than a mile in length and includes at least four stops. This tour includes several hills and alleys and is not recommended for those who cannot navigate steps and curbs. We recommend close-toed shoes. Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- The All-American Food Tour is designed for those who are 21 years of age and older. Price is $65 per person. This tour is a special way to spend your day exploring a part of Over-the-Rhine that is off the beaten path.
- Tour begins at Ziegler Park, 1322 Sycamore Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet near the children’s playground by the pool. Parking is available for a small fee directly across Sycamore Street in the Ziegler Park Parking Lot ($5 flat fee on weekends). For more information regarding parking, please visit https://zieglerpark.org/parking.
**We prefer at least 4 reservations to operate this tour at the published price. If fewer than 4 people have booked, we may contact you at least 48 hours ahead to discuss other options. Options include rebooking to another date, receiving a full refund, or upgrading to a private tour.