Sweet Stroll through Over-the-Rhine
Sample Over-the-Rhine during a casual guided tour through one of the largest intact urban historic districts in the U.S. Learn the history of the area and explore bakeries and specialty shops!
Price & Duration
Price: $50 • 2.5 Hours
- Learn the history of Findlay Market and the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood
- Explore bakeries and specialty shops that are among the small, independent businesses that make up the community. Stops typically include Taste of Belgium, Brown Bear Bakery, Macaron Bar, 1215 Wine Bar and Coffee Lab, Holtman’s Donuts, and Sweet Petit Desserts. (Subject to change based on availability.)
- 2.5 hour walking tour that includes at least 5 sweet samples plus one glass of wine, beer, specialty coffee, or tea.
- You will be on your feet for most of the 2.5 hour tour with one sit-down stop to relax over a specialty drink. Distance is approximately 1.5 miles. This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking.
- Tour operates rain or shine so dress appropriately for the weather.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
107 W. Elder St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Subscribe for the inside scoop on the Cincy food scene.