Sweet Stroll through Over-the-Rhine
Sample Over-the-Rhine during a casual guided tour through one of the largest intact urban historic districts in the U.S. Learn the history of the area and explore bakeries and specialty shops!
Price & Duration
Price: $50 • 2.5 Hours
- Learn the history of Findlay Market and the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood
- Explore bakeries and specialty shops that are among the small, independent businesses that make up the community.
- 2.5 hour walking tour that includes at least 6 sweet samples plus one glass of wine, beer, specialty coffee, or tea.
- You will be on your feet for most of the 2.5 hour tour with one sit-down stop to relax over a specialty drink. Distance is approximately 1.5 miles. This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking.
- Tour operates rain or shine so dress appropriately for the weather.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.