Signature Over-the-Rhine Tour
New Tour! New Price! Safe Practices!
We reinvented our Over-the-Rhine Tour! It’s still a casual guided walking experience through an amazing urban historic district, but every tour is now a PICNIC! Featuring walk-up windows and take-out food, it’s a whole new way to experience OTR.
Price & Duration
Price: $40 • 3 Hours
- Discover why the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood is one of the best examples of urban revitalization in the U.S.
- Admire unmatched 19th century architecture as you hear the stories of German immigrants who settled here.
- Enjoy samples from at least four popular local restaurants like Taft’s Ale House, Revolution Rotisserie, Forty Thieves, Boom Box Biscuits, Sacred Beast, Brown Bear Bakery, and more! The 2020 version of our OTR Tour utilizes walk-up windows and take-out food as we put together a picnic lunch to enjoy together at Washington Park.
- The Over-the-Rhine Tour is approximately 1.5 miles in length, lasts about three hours, and ends with a picnic lunch in the park. You will be on your feet most of the time so this tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Reservations are required, but in case of rain, tour will be rescheduled or you will receive a full refund. Call to discuss private tour options.
- Price is $40 per person and includes enough food for lunch with option to purchase a drink along the way.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
- Parking is available for a small fee in Findlay Market parking lots. For more information regarding parking, please visit www.findlaymarket.org/parking
107 W. Elder St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Subscribe for the inside scoop on the Cincy food scene.