Signature Over-the-Rhine Tour
Sample Over-the-Rhine during a casual guided tour through one of the largest intact urban historic districts in the U.S. Learn the history of the neighborhood and taste samples at local establishments along the way!
Price & Duration
Price: $60 • 3 Hours
- Learn the history of the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood.
- Taste samples at four local establishments. Stops include such popular locations as Taft’s Ale House, Revolution Rotisserie, Forty Thieves, Goose and Elder, Sweet Petit Desserts, Sacred Beast, Brown Bear Bakery, and more!
- Our Signature Over-the-Rhine Tour features a mix of casual and upscale restaurants around Findlay Market and near the revitalized Vine Street corridor. Tour includes great food and a chance to see Washington Park, Music Hall, historic churches, and a number of mixed-use buildings that blend old and new along the way. The Over-the-Rhine Tour is approximately 1.5 miles in length, lasts about three hours, and includes three “sit-down” stops plus one sample from a specialty shop or bakery. This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- Price is $60 per person and includes enough food for lunch with option to purchase drinks along the way.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet at the Information Desk inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at www.findlaymarket.org/map.
- Parking is available for a small fee in Findlay Market parking lots. For more information regarding parking, please visit www.findlaymarket.org/parking
107 W. Elder St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Subscribe for the inside scoop on the Cincy food scene.