Mt. Adams Food and Drink Tour
Explore one of Cincinnati’s most historic and picturesque neighborhoods during a casual guided tour featuring drinks and appetizers.
Price & Duration
Price: $65 • 3 Hours
Introductory price:$50 (offered only for the first tour on March 29th)
- Learn the history of the Mt. Adams neighborhood.
- Enjoy selected food and drink samples at four locally owned establishments.
- The Mt. Adams Food and Drink Tour explores an area high on the hill overlooking the Ohio River and surrounded by one of Cincinnati’s finest parks. Once known as THE place for entertainment, Mt. Adams currently maintains its residential feel as quaint restaurants and bars continue to serve the locals. Walking distance on this tour is less than a mile in length, but we do climb several hills along the route. Therefore, we do not recommend this tour for those who have difficulty walking. The Mt. Adams Tour includes plenty of appetizers and drinks as we offer insight into the historic nature and the influence of the arts community in and around Mt. Adams. In addition, Mt. Adams offers some unforgettable photo opportunities! Reservations are required. Call to discuss private tour options.
- Price is $65 per person. The Mt. Adams Tour includes shared appetizers, a wine sample, and two small cocktail samples. (Beer is available as an option.) Our Happy Hour experience makes a perfect prelude to a night out in the neighborhood.
- The Mt. Adams Food and Drink Tour begins near the Mt. Adams Public Parking Garage at 1111 St. Gregory St. where you can park for a small fee. Limited street parking is also available in the neighborhood. Your guide will meet you near the entrance to the garage and directly across the street from the UDF at 1124 St. Gregory St.
- We require at least 4 reservations to operate this tour at the published price. If fewer than 4 people have booked, we will contact you at least 48 hours ahead to discuss other options. Options include rebooking to another date, receiving a full refund, or upgrading to a private tour.
Introductory price: $50 (offered only for the first tour on March 29th)