A Taste of Downtown
A Taste of Downtown is a special themed event offered periodically and also available for private groups.
- A Taste of Downtown is one of a series of Limited Edition Experiences curated by Cincinnati Food Tours.
- Tour meets at Fountain Square before walking to three restaurants in Cincinnati’s Central Business District for food and drink samples.
- Maximum 10 people
- Price per person, $65
A Taste of Downtown features Fausto at the CAC, Butcher & Barrel, and Mita’s. Locally owned, each of these restaurants is an established downtown eatery known for fine food and outstanding bar service. Our tour offers a chance to get to know the story behind each business and to meet the people who make these some of the most popular places for downtown diners.
- Overview of Fountain Square and its place in Cincinnati history
- Up close look at redevelopment in the Central Business District
- Introduction to three restaurants including generous appetizers and sample servings of cocktail, wine, or beer
- Plenty of casual, fun conversation and an opportunity to feel the energy in Downtown Cincinnati!
Just So You Know
- Dress casually and wear comfortable shoes. Total walking distance is about 3/4 mile. Tour operates rain or shine.
- Tax and gratuities for servers are included in your ticket price. Gratuity for guide is at your discretion.
- Parking is available at Fountain Square and in several surrounding lots. Metered parking is also available and can be easily accessed through the Cincy EZ Park app.
- If you care to park in the Findlay Market area, at The Banks, or in another downtown location, the Cincinnati Bell Connector stop for Fountain Square is at 5th & Walnut. Streetcar fare ($2 for all day) can be paid before boarding at any stop or via the Transit/EZ Fare app.
107 W. Elder St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Subscribe for the inside scoop on the Cincy food scene.