A Taste of Downtown
A Taste of Downtown is a special one-time, themed event with limited availability. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media to be among the first to know when each new event is announced.
- A Taste of Downtown is offered only on Saturday, March 7 from 3-6 pm. This is one of a series of Limited Edition Experiences curated by Cincinnati Food Tours.
- Tour meets at Fountain Square before walking to three restaurants in Cincinnati’s Central Business District for food and drink samples.
- Maximum 10 people
- Price per person, $65
A Taste of Downtown on Saturday, March 7 features Fausto at the CAC, Butcher & Barrel, and Mita’s. Locally owned, each of these restaurants is an established downtown eatery known for fine food and outstanding bar service. Our tour offers a chance to get to know the story behind each business and to meet the people who make these some of the most popular places for downtown diners.
- Overview of Fountain Square and its place in Cincinnati history
- Up close look at redevelopment in the Central Business District
- Introduction to three restaurants including generous appetizers and sample servings of cocktail, wine, or beer
- Plenty of casual, fun conversation and an opportunity to feel the energy in Downtown Cincinnati!
Just So You Know
- Dress casually and wear comfortable shoes. Total walking distance is about 3/4 mile. Tour operates rain or shine.
- Tax and gratuities for servers are included in your ticket price. Gratuity for guide is at your discretion.
- Parking is available at Fountain Square and in several surrounding lots. Metered parking is also available and can be easily accessed through the Cincy EZ Park app.
- If you care to park in the Findlay Market area, at The Banks, or in another downtown location, the Cincinnati Bell Connector stop for Fountain Square is at 5th & Walnut. Streetcar fare ($2 for all day) can be paid before boarding at any stop or via the Transit/EZ Fare app.
107 W. Elder St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Subscribe for the inside scoop on the Cincy food scene.