Why Our Pendleton Tour May Be Just the Ticket for Winter
Looking for a cure for cabin fever or just an excuse to get out of the house this winter? Here are five reasons we think The All-American Food Tour in Pendleton may be your best bet:
- Pendleton is a diverse residential neighborhood just east of Over-the-Rhine. More than likely, the neighborhood’s history and culture will be new to you.
- The food on this tour is hearty. You’ll sample barbecue, burgers, biscuits, and more. By the time you have finished, you will probably want to skip your next meal.
- You can drink a little along the way. A local beer flight and a craft cocktail sample are included in the price of the tour.
- You’ll see some amazing art including some street art that will surely “wow” you.
- The walk is only one mile from start to finish with four cozy stops along the way where you will receive a warm welcome.
The All-American Food Tour in Pendleton is offered year-round, and public tours can be booked through our calendar. This tour is also available for your private group of 8 or more. Feel free to contact us with questions or to discuss an outing for your group of friends or co-workers. We can’t wait to share the fun!
The All-American Food Tour in Pendleton
3 hours | Get off the beaten path in Over-the-Rhine and explore the adjoining neighborhood of Pendleton during a casual…
3 hours | Get off the beaten path in Over-the-Rhine and explore the adjoining neighborhood of Pendleton during a casual guided tour