See how one of Cincinnati’s oldest hilltop neighborhoods is undergoing change, preserving history, restoring pride, and introducing new inclusive businesses to the area.
The East Walnut Hills Experience
Start 2024 by exploring the neighborhood near Madison Road and Woodburn Avenue
- From :
- $ 75
Price of $75 per person includes:
- Small group experience hosted by Cincinnati Food Tours owner Barb Cooper
- Shared dishes and small plates at Heydey, Rusk, Solstice, and Woodburn Brewing
- A cocktail or mocktail sample at Anjou
- Additional drink options available at The Growler House
- Vegetarian option available during the booking process (Note: We cannot accommodate gluten-free.)
- 20% gratuity for servers included in your ticket price
Arrive at 5 pm to meet Barb inside Anjou, and enjoy a cocktail or mocktail as we wait for others to arrive. We will leave promptly at 5:30 pm to head to our first stop at Woodburn Brewery.
Only 8 spaces are available for The East Walnut Hills Experience with Cincinnati Food Tours. Total walking distance is less than 1/2 mile. Tour operates rain or snow so dress for the weather. However, if weather makes driving unsafe, the tour will be rescheduled with options available for rebooking or refund to gift card for future use. Book now, or call Barb Cooper at 513-602-5602 for more information.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST BELOW TO BE NOTIFIED OF SIMILAR EVENTS IN THE FUTURE.