This Week’s Take Home Tour
$40 | Pick Up a Picnic!
*Preorders have ended for May 23. Check back soon for new experiences.*
Head Outdoors with a Picnic Pack!
Take Home Tour (Serves 2): $40
Add a bottle of red or white wine: $15
This week’s Take Home Tour is our Findlay Market Picnic Pack. We do the planning, prepping, and shopping, and you enjoy a meal away from the kitchen. Our collection of dishes comes ready-to-eat from some of our favorite Findlay Market merchants and includes disposable forks and napkins.
Order must be placed by 11:59 pm on Thursday, May 21 for pickup at Findlay Market on Saturday, May 23 between 3:00-4:00 pm.
This Week’s Take Home Tour includes:
- Dean’s Mediterranean Imports–Two (2) Chicken Majnoun (“Crazy Chicken” Sandwiches)–Grilled chicken, onions, tomato, parsley, pickles and garlic sauce on a toasted french roll. Curry couscous on the side. Crazy good and big enough for leftovers!
- Harmony Plant Fare–Sunny Broccoli Salad–8 oz.–Plenty for 2!
- Grandma Debbie’s Kitchen–Homemade Potato Salad–8 oz.–Plenty for 2!
- The Arepa Place–Plantain Chips w/mild Ají Colombiano salsa (tomato, green onion, cilantro)
What To Know
- Items are prepared individually by each of our restaurant partners with your health and safety the utmost concern. Packing and pickup are the responsibility of Cincinnati Food Tours. All food is ready to eat, picnic-style.
- Deadline to order is Thursday, May 21 at 11:59 pm. Pickup only on Saturday, May 23 between 3:00-4:00 pm at Findlay Market. Meet Barb for curbside pickup at the Farm Shed in the north Findlay Market parking lot.
- No cancellations or substitutions due to the unique nature of this event. All sales are final. Contact Barb Cooper at 513-602-5602 with questions.
107 W. Elder St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Subscribe for the inside scoop on the Cincy food scene.