Food Tour To Go
$35|Cincinnati Gift Box
If it's a trick to get together, send some Findlay Market treats! A great way to share a Cincinnati experience with friends and family, near and far. Discounted price for local pickup and bulk orders.
Spread some love from Findlay Market!
Food Tour To Go box: $35
Send a gift box from Findlay Market to share the flavor of Cincinnati’s historic public market. Each box contains a collection of non-perishable foods from five of our Findlay Market merchants. Add a $30 gift card to apply toward any of our future Cincinnati Food Tours. Our next batch of boxes will begin shipping on October 19. Discounted price of $26.50 per box for local pickup.
Each box includes:
- OTR Bagel Bar–Assorted Bagel Chips
- Eckerlin Meats–Homemade Beef Jerky
- Churchill’s Fine Teas–Hot Cincinnati Spice Rooibos Tea
- Maverick Chocolate Co.–Mini Hand-Crafted Chocolate Bar
- Dean’s Mediterranean Imports–Freshly Roasted Sea Salt Cashews
- Cincinnati Food Tours–Optional $30 gift card to apply toward any future tour (no expiration date)
What To Know
- Items are prepared individually by each of our food tour partners with your health and safety our utmost concern. Packing and shipping are the responsibility of Cincinnati Food Tours. Price of $35 includes free domestic shipping within the continental U.S.
- Choose “No Shipping Needed” for discounted price of $26.50 and local pickup. We will coordinate local pickup with you, either at Findlay Market or at another convenient location. (Sometimes we even deliver!) Our next batch of boxes will begin shipping on October 19. If demand exceeds supply, we will contact you to let you know your order may be delayed.
- We include a personal note to suit your occasion, such as “Happy Birthday,” “Thanks for Everything,” “Merry Christmas,” or “Looking Forward to Seeing You in Cincinnati!”
- No cancellations or substitutions due to the unique nature of this gift item. All sales are final. Contact Barb Cooper at 513-602-5602 with questions.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Subscribe for the inside scoop on the Cincy food scene.