While reviewing our tours from 2015, I realized that I really do have some personal favorites among the samples we tasted on our Cincinnati Food Tours this year. Of course, everyone has their preferences and mine may be different than yours. However, what better way to get the conversation started than to make a list of those special treats that I personally crave?
- The Tri-Tip Slider at Taft's Ale House
- The Goetta at Eckerlin's Meats
- The Little Fried Oyster Sandwich at Salazar
- The Kyoto Cherry Rose Green tea at Churchill's Fine Teas
- The Red Velvet Cookie at Sweet Petit Desserts
- The Falafel Sandwich at Dean's Mediterranean Imports
- The Lemon Lavender White Chocolate at Maverick Chocolate Co.
- The Tater Tot Poutine at Revolution Rotisserie
- The Nation Burger at Nation Kitchen & Bar
- The Carrot Cake at Cake Rack Bakery
Are any of my Top 10 on your list, too? If you toured with us in 2015, what was your favorite sample?